We look forward to welcoming you at Hornsby Denture Clinic.
Within the environment of COVID-19 we are asking for your assistance in keeping the Denture Clinic as safe as possible so all our patients feel safe to attend.
It is very important that the below guidelines are strictly adhered to so that the clinic is safe for our staff and clinicians and our patients. We are mindful that we have vulnerable patients visit us on a daily basis (vulnerable either due to their health or their age) and we want to provide a safe environment so that people feel they can continue their denture treatment.
If you have any questions you can call to discuss on 9477 7650 or email at email@example.com
Patients only to enter the clinic, we are asking that patients do not attend with an accompanying person. Exceptions are if a child (under 18years of age) can have one parent in attendance, but please do not bring other siblings to the visit. For exceptions please phone 9477 7650 to discuss. We need to maintain social distancing in waiting rooms so we will not have the room for accompanying persons within the practice.
Entry to the practice before your appointment time will be limited to maximum of 10 mins prior to the appointment time. Again must maintain minimal numbers of patients in the practice and waiting rooms so arriving early will add to this number. If you arrive early perhaps wait in your car or take a seat outside, weather permitting.
Temperature checking is being done on all people entering the practice each day. Any measurements above 37.5 degrees will mean a person can not enter the practice. We understand this could be frustrating but in the interest of keeping our vulnerable patients safe as well as our staff this is an important step and recommended by NSW Department of Health.
If you answer yes or fall into any of the categories in the following questions please call for a telephone consult prior to your appointment:
1. Have you returned from overseas in the past 14 days (including travel on a cruise ship)? If so you should be in isolation. You can arrange a Telehealth consult with us if you require denture advice sooner
2. Have you been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid 19? If so you should be in isolation and be tested to check your own status. You can arrange a Telehealth consult with us if you require denture advice sooner.
3. Have you had any recent symptoms suggestive of Covid19?
4. Fever, Headache, Sore Throat, Cough, Breathing troubles, Altered Taste or Smell
5. If so you should be tested and whilst waiting for results you can arrange a Telehealth consult with us if you require denture advice sooner.
6. Are you a health care, aged care or residential care worker? If so we would ask whether you could wear a mask to your appointment.
7. Are you a resident of an aged or residential care facility? If so we would ask whether you could wear a mask to your appointment.
8. Have you tested positive for Covid 19 ? Please arrange a Telehealth consultation with us ASAP and BEFORE entry to the practice so that we can discuss your condition with you.
Thank you for assisting us to maintain a safe environment at the clinic and we hope this gives you some reassurance of the measures we are taking to protect our patients. We look forward to seeing you at your appointment.